// Sea to Sky Power Project Tour - Site Visits to: Furry Creek Run of River, Rutherford Run of River and Fitzsimmons Run of River
Sponsored by: *Pelton turbine and/or Pelton runner supplier for all three projects
Cost - $399 Members, $449 Non Members
Saturday, October 18th - Sunday, October 19th
Depart Saturday Morning from the Hyatt Hotel in Vancouver; a bus will take you to Furry Creek where Veresen Inc will meet you to give you a tour of their Project. After lunch, Innergex. will guide you around their Fitzsimmons Creek Project. Both companies will have representatives to answer all your questions. After Fitzsimmons we’ll head to the Whistler Westin Hotel for a Reception and BBQ dinner. Sunday morning will bring you north to Innergex’s Rutherford Creek project and returning to Vancouver Sunday afternoon.
Furry Creek Stats:
- Located in Lions Bay, BC
- Rated Capacity of 11.0 MW
- Commissioned: June 2004
- Powers approximately 5,000 homes per year
- Located in Whistler, BC – Between Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains
- Installed Capacity 7.9MW
- Commissioned: 2011
- Located 10km southwest of Pemberton, BC
- Installed Capacity 50 MW
- Commissioned: May 2004
// Powerex Tour - Thursday, October 16th
- Meet at Powerex Offices at 1400 – 666 Burrard St., Vancouver, B.C.
- Presentation on “How Power Trades” with question period
- 1 hour tour of the Powerex Trading Floor
- Ends by 6:00 pm – just before the Awards Dinner at Hyatt across the street
- Cost: free - must be registered for the conference to attend.